Read me first and welcome

Welcome to the official 000webhost community forum please read our forum rules topic and check tutorials section for your issue before opening new topic.

Ensure you select the COMMUNITY SUPPORT category when posting any issues!

Thank you for clicking on this thread :slight_smile:

The content of your thread MUST CONTAIN
* Your 000WEBHOSTAPP URL
* Screenshots of the issue on your end
* Any actions you’ve tried already to remedy the issue

Brand new registered users may find they cannot post links so only post your URL like this: My 000webhostAPP name is : coffeeshop if your URL is http://coffeeshop.000webhostapp.com

Try doing a quick search on the forum, if you’ve got an error message i.e. 530 can’t connect to FTP then search this and sort by relevance, latest postings and you’ll normally find an answer quickly that 530 means your FTP password is wrong for example.

So when you are going to post a topic on the community forum you’ll want to make the title descriptive but not too long.

i.e. if your WordPress website isn’t loading then a suitable title

My WordPress install isn’t loading at all

so example being

Any community members that read your topic are free to reply to it and offer assistance - the staff on the forum will chime into topics that obviously need it such as sorting cPanel issues restoring archived websites etc, something normal users cannot assist with.

Please DO NOT POST THREADS on the forum relating to sites that have been suspended - we CANNOT offer assistance via the community forum - it must be done via the email moderator@000webhost.com - this email address is for ACCOUNT SPECIFIC ISSUES WITH SUSPENSIONS mainly, any other technical support questions etc CAN BE posted freely on the forum.

If you did not get a suspension email then in rare cases you can post a thread but be descriptive - what your site is, what scripts you’ve installed, what kind of queries does it run, does it use a database, does your site have many users or many plugins etc - sites that are automatically triggered for exceeding the limits don’t always get a suspension email alike those who uploading phishing sites / hacking materials / illegal content - these sites normally get a suspension email detailing the reason.

When emailing us you must include your 000webhostapp URL and your identity documents to allow us to assist you.
Take a quick look over our terms of service to make sure your site didn’t breach any of them (usually why an account is suspended in the first place) if your site does breach any then we can’t assist you full stop, your site will be deleted after a while being in the suspended state, we do not take lightly to those who upload illegal content or promote hacking/malware.

Once again for reading and we hope you have a pleasant site building experience and you get the help you require from our community forum when you need it.

4 Likes